An Io Edition Professional Module.
In our mobile world, as people move freely about countries and continents, they need to know what impact a particular location may have on their lives.
Our friend Jim Lewis was the pioneer who opened the door to the world of the relocated natal chart. He provided irrefutable proof that where you are geographically has a significant influence upon
your life experiences.
This is truly exciting, and immediately pertinent in our daily lives. If you are studying this field for yourself, you will be astounded by what you learn. If you are a Professional Astrologer the information revealed can provide your clients with invaluable insights into their lives, decisions they will be making, and relationships both personal and business.
Following the guidelines provided by Jim Lewis' research Time Cycles has created IO Cartography. This is an outstanding tool for exploring the world of a relocated chart. Like all of our astrological software the program is intuitive in its design and will quickly have you mastering this amazing astrological technique.
Io Cartography software allows you to explore using all three recognized techniques: Astro*Carto*Graphy as developed by Jim Lewis; the newer Local Space technique introduced by Michael Erlewine, plus a third popular technique Astrolocality, giving you the most complete package of relocation software you will find anywhere.
Io Cartography features include:
- An intuitive, well designed interface that puts all the controls on one screen for fast access.
- High Res maps that look great on-screen and printed.
- Incredible accuracy using the innovative new Infinite Atlas and our powerful Time Cycles calculation engine.
- AstroCartoGraphy, Local Space, and Astrolocality techniques at your fingertips.
- Instant Local space relocation with a mouse-click.
- Easy file saving in the most widely compatible formats including the universal favorite - PDF.
- Automatic E-mailing of PDF files with your pop 3 account.
- Total graphic control including fonts, point colors, map colors and combinations.